IFRS & ACCOUNTING CONSULTANCY
Our multi-dimensional accountancy approach backed by deep understanding of business requirements is what gets ourselves go an extra-mile as compared to our competitors. Alrmeh consultants provide the best accounting consultancy services at very competitive rates. Our service categories include:
Book keeping has significant importance in every business. Hiring a book keeping expert from Alrmeh consultants will benefit you in multiple ways. It will help the organization to eliminate the risks of incorrect recordings, better management due to timely and accurate reporting. Our book keeping services includes:
- Recording day-to-day business transactions such as sales, purchases, expense etc. all at Value/Bill level and complete double entry bookkeeping.
- Transaction verification regarding relevant day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Complete maintenance of financial records.
- Preparing Fixed Assets schedule
- Depreciation policy determination.
- Carrying out monthly Bank-Reconciliations.
- Reconcile all Accounts to ensure their Accuracy.
- Draw up Financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows).
- Liaison with the external auditor for the finalization of external Statutory Audit.
Unique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business, brought to you by a company with the long term vision to transform the way you work.
IFRS Consultancy Planning
Get expert consultancy services with respect to IFRS & latest updates in accounting standards:
- Gap analysis
- Implementation, Preparation of IFRS reports and financial statements
- IFRS trainings
- IFRS contact line and available on-call staff
Mergers, Acquisitions and Deals consultancy
Alrmeh consultants provide complete assistance on mergers & acquisitions deals, from business valuation to drafting corporate strategies, our experts are there to guide you at each step. our portfolio caters both public-sector as well as private-sector Investment Companies.
Due Diligence for potential buyer
At Alrmeh consultants our due diligence officer ensures that the buyer will:
- Have complete understanding of the company’s financial profile (e.g. profit/loss ledgers, debt information, plus all the accounts of any wholly owned subsidiaries).
- Have full knowledge of market condition of the metrics which influences pricing so he can carefully make the offer.
- Receive all relevant information about operational issues. These may include company procedures, operations, staffing information, management structure, inventories and suppliers, as well as customer information and full details of the company’s insurance cover.
- Awareness of the growth & potential of business to quantify the probable return on your investment.
- Best possible cost of acquiring new company.
Due to the complexity of the business valuation process, these calculations must be performed by valuation Professional. You may need our services in following such scenarios:
- When you are looking to sell your Business
- When you are looking for Merger or Acquiring another Company
- When you are looking for Business loan financing or new Investors
- When you establish partner or ownership percentages
- When you add new shareholders in your business
- For certain VAT Purposes
Our highly qualified professionals provide you the best valuation services using various valuation techniques
- Market Value Valuation
- Asset-Based Valuation
- ROI-Based Valuation
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation
- Capitalization of Earnings Valuation
- Multiples of Earnings Valuation
- Book Value Valuation
Alrmeh consultants provide comprehensive wealth & investment advisory services that are focused on the needs of high net worth professionals, retirees, entrepreneurs and investors. Our expertise includes individual risk management, investment advisory services and financial planning meticulously managed by our highly skilled and qualified professionals which allows us an edge to deliver better on all investment related services.
Our service areas include:
- Mutual Funds
- Any Type of Derivative, Including Stock Options.
- Junk Bonds and Foreign Bonds.
- Growth investments.
- Defensive investments.
- Fixed interest.
Actuarial Valuation and IAS-19 consultancy
We provide your organization the financial edge it needs to recruit and retain the best talent, while helping employees build the savings they need to retire with. In the area of employee benefits, we do the following:
Valuation of employee benefits and retirement plans:
Performing statutory valuations (AS15 actuarial valuation, IAS19, US GAAP and other International Accounting Standards) of your organization’s employee benefit schemes in compliance with the regulatory standards.
The main defined benefit plans that encompass our valuation services are:
- Gratuity actuarial valuation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans valuation
- Actuarial valuation of Leave Encashment (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Leave Availing valuation (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Long Service awards valuation
- Provident Fund valuation (in case of employer managed trusts)
- Deferred Bonus/Benefits valuation
- Post-Retirement Medical Benefit Schemes (PRMBS)
- Any other like Warranty Cost/Rewards points accumulation etc.