Alrmeh consultants provides one of the best back office services- Before going forward we need to understand what BPO is, here is a quick explanation.
What Is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
Here are the key takeaways from BPO service which Alrmeh Consultants will provide as a result of performing those activities on your behalf
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) utilizes third-party vendors or subcontractors to carry out certain parts of their business operations.
- BPO began with large manufacturing companies to aid with supply chain management,
- Today BPO has grown to include all sorts of sectors, including services companies.
- BPO is considered “offshore outsourcing” if the vendor or subcontractor is located in a different country; for instance, in the case of customer support.
- BPO today is an industry unto itself, with companies specializing in facilitating BPO to companies around the world.
- Claims, Such as Insurance Claims, Funds Claims or any Other claims of such nature
- Payroll Management
- Vat – Value Added Tax Service (Computations & Fillings)
- Income Tax
- Financial Analysis
- Legal Compliance
- Human Resource Services
- Document Preparation
- Record Maintenance
- Loan and Mortgage
- Accounts Maintenance