HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- HR Recruitment and Consultancy
A recruitment consultant is an intermediary between an organization wishing to recruit and the individual seeking a career move or temporary assignment. It is primarily a sales role, with high rewards for excellent results.
ARC global Human Resource services are broadly classified into following different categories;
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- HR PLANNING, STRATEGY AND POLICY
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND SELECTION TALENT SEARCH
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- ACTUARIAL VALUATION
- Employee Secondment
A secondment takes place when an employee or group of employees is temporarily assigned to work for another organization or a different part of their employer. Employee secondments can benefit employers as a means of developing good business relationships and sharing and enhancing employees’ skills.ARC global provide complete solutions for secondment of employees which includes:
- Put the secondment agreement in writing.
- Make it clear that the seconded employee’s original employer retains control over the employment relationship.
- Spell out the terms and conditions that will apply during the secondment.
- Make the procedure for dealing with absence clear
- Put in place procedures for dealing with appraisals, discipline and grievance.
- If you are the host employer, ensure that the secondment agreement provides for compliance with your instructions and policies.
- Protect your confidential information and intellectual property.
- Provide for how the secondment will end.
- Management trainings
Management training focuses on improving an individual’s skills as a leader and manager. It emphasis on soft skills, such as communication and empathy, which enable better team work and more progressive relationships with the people they manage. Alrmeh consultants offer a wide range of interactive trainings sessions designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes and in any sector, from an individual manager studying a qualification to tailored program for your team or organization.
Our training programs include:
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Accountancy & Book keeping
- Economic Substance Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Strategic Business Management
- Business Automation
- Management consultancies on various programs
- Expert level M/S office
- Web designing and development
- Risk Management
- ISO Trainings