Business Continuity Planning
Rapid disruption in technology and business processes, has made it critical for business to move ahead. In this regard, we craft full-fledged development strategy with special focus on capacity building in areas of choices dilemma and complex business scenarios.
Consequently, strategy development is an area where we synergize our efforts the most. Being a reputed firm, we’re highly committed to serve our clients in the best possible manner.
We create an effective business continuity plan, using these measures:
- Risk Assessment.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Business Continuity Plan Development.
- Strategy and Plan Development.
- Plan Testing & Maintenance.
Process outsourcing enables organizations to outsource those processes have low significance to their businesses, Outsourcing enables organizations to focus more of its resources on their core operations which distinguish them with others in the market.
Some of our BPO services include
- Internal Audit
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Data recording
- Web Hosting and maintenance
- Social media marketing
- Customer support
ARC provides several consulting and training solutions for ISO 9001-2015 quality management system trainings, transition and advisory solutions like:
ISO 9001-2015 Training Solution
- ISO 9001–2015 Transition training
- ISO 9001-2015 Auditor transition
- ISO 9001-2015 Documentation Master Class
- ISO 9001-2015 Risk based thinking
- ISO 9001-2015 Root cause analysis
- ISO 9001-2015 Key performance indicators (Process Performance)
- ISO 9001-2015 Implementation master class
- IRCA registered ISO 9001-2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor
ISO 9001-2015 Training Solution
- ISO 9001-2015 Consultancy
- ISO 9001-2015 Documentation
- ISO 9001-2015 Implementation
- ISO 9001:2015 GAP Analysis
- ISO 9001:2015 Improvement Solutions
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Support
- ISO 9001:2015 System Review
- ISO 9001:2015 process outsourcing
- ISO 9001:2015 Supply Chain management consulting
- Process Automations
Process automation refers to the use of digital technology to perform a process or processes in order to accomplish a workflow or function. Business process automation, also known as business automation or digital transformation, is the technology-enabled automation of complex business processes. It can streamline a business for simplicity, achieve digital transformation, increase service quality, improve service delivery or contain costs.
- Cost Saving Initiatives
Cost-cutting measures usually closely monitored by senior management and owners having a effective cost saving strategy benefits organization by generating savings as well as investing in various platforms. It may include laying off employees, reducing pay scales of employees, closing facilities, streamlining the supply chain, downsizing to a smaller office or moving to a less expensive building or area, reducing or eliminating outside professional services such as advertising agencies and contractors, etc. It may have negative impacts if the savings initiatives are not balanced.
Our experts use the following tools and techniques to reduce costs:
- Budgetary Control.
- Standard Costing.
- Simplification and Variety Reduction.
- Planning and Control of Finance.
- Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Value Analysis.
- Contribution Analysis.
- Job Evaluation and Merit Rating.
Economic Substance Reporting
Economic substance means that companies must have its presence or carry its economic activities in the jurisdiction which they are tax resident. The scope of the economic substance rules includes all regulated and non-regulated companies carrying out relevant activities.
Alrmeh consultants can assist you in meeting the economic substance requirements. Companies generally need to satisfy the following tests:
- The company’s core income-generating activities (CIGA) should be carried out in Bahrain.
- The company’s related activities such as meetings of the board of directors, partners, managers, should be physically held in Bahrain and key strategic decisions should be set out during such meetings.
- The company should have an adequate number of qualified full-time employees’ resident in Bahrain.
- The company should have an adequate level of annual operating expenditures incurred in Bahrain.
- Where core income-generating activities (CIGA) are outsourced to a third party, expenditures paid to such service providers should be proportionate to that service.
- Adequate level of internal policies and controls, such as corporate governance and risk management, should be regularly reviewed including books of accounts being maintained using acceptable accounting standards.
Money laundering is an attempt to clean illegally obtained money. There are multiple scenarios by which these illegal transactions are performed. To restrict these illegal activities there are detailed guidelines by authorities and internal check imposed in the companies which minimizes the chance of any money laundering activity.
Our Anti-money laundering services includes the following:
- Anti-money laundering policy
- Anti-money laundering compliance
- Anti-money laundering training
- Anti-money laundering officer
- Anti-money laundering offense removals
ISO services includes
- ISO-9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO-14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO-27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO-20000 Information Technology Services Management System
- ISO-45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO-22301 Business Continuity Management System (BS 25999)
- ISO-17025 Testing and Calibration Laboratory Management System
- ISO-15189 Medical Laboratory Management System
- ISO-41001 Facility Management System
- ISO-50001 Energy Management System
- ISO-22000 Food Safety Management System (HACCP)
- PAS 96 Food Defense
- HALAL Food Safety Management System